Students focus on sample work to practice the skills and techniques covered during the class.
- How to make construction drawings & cut lists
- Picking and choosing lumber
- How to milling lumber safely using power tools (jointer, planer, chop saw, table saw, router etc)
- How to create rabbets, lap joints, dados, and mortise & tenons using the table saw & router
- Understanding sanding, gluing and finishing techniques
Materials – Provided
Safety Equipment – Provided
Class Length/time – 2 Days/9am – 4pm
You will be required to sign a waiver prior to starting the class.