This is four day project based class and addresses a multitude of box making techniques including:
- Design (lids, bases, grain wrapping, surface embellishment)
- Carcass construction
- Resawing Lumber
- Joinery (mitres, lock mitres, splined mitres, box joints, dovetails)
- Bevel cuts
- Hardware – selecting and setting hinges, handles, locks
WOODWORKING CLASSES – REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- To be eligible for any returned money, you must send a dated letter requesting any refunds. All refunds will be based on the envelope post mark
- Email and telephone cancellations will not be accepted for refunds.
- There will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Private classes will incur a $50 per reserved hour cancellation fee for any cancellation with less than three business days notice.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $50 cancellation fee and $45 nonrefundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw within 29 days of the class, there will be no refund or transferring of the money to another class on all paid money for any reason.
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
- If for any reason FSFW must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded, including the $45 registration fee.