This is four day project based class and addresses a multitude of table making techniques including:
- tapers (one sided, two sided jigs)
- cutting curves – making multiples (bandsaw, template, spokeshave, router)
- mortise and tenon (table saw router/domino)
- edge beading
- basic inlay techniques
- staining & dying
WOODWORKING CLASSES – REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- To be eligible for any returned money, you must send a dated letter requesting any refunds. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE BASED ON THE ENVELOPE POSTMARK DATE.
- Email and telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted for refunds.
- There will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Private classes will incur a $50 per reserved hour cancellation fee for any cancellation with less than three business days notice.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $50 cancellation fee and $45 nonrefundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw within 29 days of the class, there will be NO REFUND OR TRANSFERRING OF THE MONEY TO ANOTHER CLASS ON ALL PAID MONEY FOR ANY REASON.
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
- If for any reason FSFW must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded, including the $45 registration fee.