Each student will be responsible to read, fully understand and accept the registration process including the annual non-refundable registration fee and the cancellation policy BEFORE signing up. Class availability on the web page will be updated as often as possible, but all online registrations will not be official until your credit card has been processed.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- To be eligible for any returned money, you must send a dated letter requesting any refunds. All refunds will be based on the postmarked date
- Email and telephone cancellations are not accepted for refunds.
- 2 Day/5 Day Classes
- Will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $50 cancellation fee
- If you withdraw from a workshop less than 30 days in advance, there will be no refund or transferring of the money to another class on all paid money for any reason.
- Private classes
- Will incur a $50 per reserved hour cancellation fee for any cancellation with less than three business days notice.
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
- Franklin Street School of Woodwork reserves the right to withdraw any student from a class if he or she has not paid in full before the start of class.
- If for any reason FSFW must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded, including the $50 registration fee.
The deposit for the 2 day workshop is $200
The deposit for the 5 day workshop is $400
The deposit for private classes is $200
There is no smoking permitted in the school buildings at any time, nor will alcohol be allowed at any time. If you are on medications that could impair your judgment, you will not be allowed to operate power equipment.
Young children will not be allowed in the school during school work hours. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Videotaping of any instructional workshop is strictly prohibited.
Unsafe acts will not be permitted! Woodworking is inherently dangerous. Using hand tools or power tools improperly can lead to serious injury or death. By taking these workshops, you agree to do so solely at your own risk and release the sponsors, owners, guest lecturers, assistants, staff, other students, manufacturers, directors, board members and managers from any claims or liabilities from injury, loss, damage or death. Each student must sign a liability waiver.
Students will not be allowed to work with spalted woods, exotic woods or any materials that could be hazardous to other students. Each student will be responsible to read and fully understand and accept the registration process including the annual non-refundable registration fee and the cancellation policy before signing up. Class availability on the web page will be updated as often as possible, but ALL online registrations will not be official until your credit card has been manually processed.
All full week workshops will wrap up between 2:30-3:30 pm on the last day of class and weekends wrap between 2:00-3:30pm on the last day of class.
Students who intentionally violate any rules or put others at risk will be asked to leave.