How to Register
It is recommended that you register online.
To register on line, click on the class you wish to register for from the above menu and select the “Register for This class” link at the bottom of each page.
Alternatively you may register by printing the form (PDF) and returning it by mail with the registration fee, and your tuition deposit.
You may also register by telephone at 813 503 7061 during business hours.
If you choose to make a deposit, the outstanding amount must be paid in full 30 calendar days prior to the start of the class.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- To be eligible for any returned money, you must send a dated letter requesting any refunds. All refunds will be based on the envelope post mark
- Email and telephone cancellations will not be accepted for refunds.
- There will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Private classes will incur a $50 per reserved hour cancellation fee for any cancellation with less than three business days notice.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $50 cancellation fee and $45 nonrefundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw within 29 days of the class, there will be no refund or transferring of the money to another class on all paid money for any reason.
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
- If for any reason FSFW must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded, including the $45 registration fee.
In the unusual event that Franklin Street Fine Woodwork must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.